Lovingly-Maintained Downtown House
- Price Reduced!
See More Photos
Is this 2 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Abingdon
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishvinyl
- year built1930
- lot size1.71
- Appliancesdryer, microwave, oven, refrigerator, washer
- Coolingheat pumps
- Exteriorvinyl siding
- Flooringcarpet, hardwood, vinyl
- Heatingfireplace, heat pump, natural gas
- Cable Readyyes
- New Constructionno
- Num Rooms6
- Property Sub Typesingle family detached
- Property Type Other Descriptionresidential, single family
- Roofcomposition shingle
- Roomsbedroom, breakfast room, den, dining room, full bath, great room, kitchen, living room
$516.41Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$381.55
- A+Greendale Elementary SchoolClass size: 14Distance: mi
- AE B Stanley Middle SchoolClass size: 15Distance: mi
- A-Abingdon High SchoolClass size: 14Distance: mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number64689
- Listing SourceSouthwest Virginia Association of Realtors (via Listhub)
- Last Updated08/15/2018
- Listing AgentRoberta Hylton
- Offered ByHighlands Realty, Inc.