4-Bedroom House In Farmington
View 35 Nightingale Rd On the Map
Explore Nightingale Rd
See More Photos
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Listing info provided by:
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
Motivated Seller reduces List Price by $10,000! Welcome to this beautiful, spacious home with Open Concept living. It's easy to invite Family and friends to your new home because your Kitchen, Morning Room & Family Rm offer continuous space, easy to relax and enjoy conversations and have fun! Gourmet Island, Open Concept Living and Trex Deck make it possible for large Holiday dinners & family celebrations! Comfort, conversation and fun! Master Suite includes a Trey ceiling in the Large Master Bedroom adding height and warmth and room for a little sitting area to snuggle up and read a book. At the end of a long day, take your drink to the front porch or back deck, relax, unwind and enjoy your time! House is only 2yrs old and in like-new condition! Don't wait 4-6 months for new construction - It is already built and waiting for you with all the upgrades & more. Get in Before School starts!
Is this 4 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Hampton
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishstone
- year built2016
- lot size11748
- Age1-5 years old
- Appliancesdishwasher, dryer, garbage disposal, microwave, range / oven, refrigerator, washer
- Basementcrawl space
- Bath Featuresstall shower and tub, tub and shower
- Coolingcentral a/c
- Exterior Descriptionstone, vinyl siding, wood frame
- Exterior Living Spacedeck, porch
- Flooringceramic, hardwood, linoleum, tile, wall to wall carpet
- Garage Count2 car garage
- Garage Descriptionattached garage
- Generalceiling fan(s), security system
- Heating - Fuel Typegas
- Heating Typeforced air
- Kitchen Featurescenter island, eat-in kitchen, granite countertops
- Lot Sizeunder 1/2 acre
- Pre Wiringcable
- Roofasphalt shingle roof
- Special Marketcollege / university, military properties
- Watercity water
$1,757.06Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$1,298.19
- 07/20/2018decrease$ 8,000$339,900
- 06/20/2018decrease$ 2,000$347,900
- 06/08/2018listed$ 0$349,900
- 06/01/2016sale$ 0$321,651
- B+Phenix Elementary SchoolClass size: 12Distance: 0.92 mi
- BDavis Middle SchoolClass size: 11Distance: 1.62 mi
- B-Bethel High SchoolClass size: 13Distance: 1.20 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number1820640
- Listing SourceColdwell Banker
- Last Updated09/20/2018
- Listing AgentCarrie Padula