Custom Built Private House
- Price Reduced!
See More Photos
View 35006 Hawk Hill Rd On the Map
Explore Hawk Hill Rd
Accepted Offer with Contingencies. Beautiful custom home with views of Mary's Peak features 1st floor living with a large upstairs bonus room and half bath . Spacious kitchen with granite counters and breakfast nook opens to a family room with gas fireplace. Large office with double french doors. Master BR with 2 walk-in closets and large bath. Dining room flows to covered deck with patio overlooking private backyard.
Is this 3 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Philomath
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishhardiboard
- year built2007
- lot size2.09
- Exterior Sidingcontinuous, fiber cement
- Fireplacefamily room, living room, propane
- Flooringcarpet, tile, vinyl, wood
- Heatingelectric, forced air, heat pump
- Patio Descriptioncovered deck, deck
- Range Facilitybuilt in, electric, microwave included
$3,354.89Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$2,478.74
- B-Philomath Elementary SchoolClass size: 20Distance: 2.98 mi
- B+Philomath Middle SchoolClass size: 18Distance: 3.37 mi
- A-Philomath High SchoolClass size: 22Distance: 3.23 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number733754
- Listing SourceWillamette Valley MLS
- Last Updated07/13/2018
- Listing AgentMelanie Marshall
- Offered ByTOWN & COUNTRY REALTY