- property typesingle family residence
- exterior finishframe
- year built1939
- lot size19175
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
$0Estimated Monthly Savings
Local Mortgage Rates
- 12/13/2012sale$ 0$545,000
- 11/10/1997sale$ 0$333,000
- Sarah Rawson Smith Primary SchoolClass size: 15Distance: 0.45
- Willis A Sutton Middle School 6th Grade CampusDistance: 2.21
- North Atlanta High SchoolClass size: 16Distance: 2.47
Home Values in Atlanta, GA
There are currently 47 properties with a median home value on Ivy Rd Ne of $879,500, $NaN less than this home. The median list price per square foot on Ivy Rd Ne is $253, $ less than this home. Of the total homes on Ivy Rd Ne, 88% are For Sale, 12% are For Rent, and 71% are Single Family Homes. Interested in knowing how much your home on Ivy Rd Ne is worth? The Homes.com Automated Valuation Model (AVM) provides an estimate of the home value of every on and off market property in the US.