1589 SqFt House In Desired Community
View 3856 Peterson St On the Map
Explore Peterson St
See More Photos
Is this 4 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Norfolk
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishvinyl
- year built1942
- lot size0.17
- Appliancesdishwasher, dryer, gas range, refrigerator, washer
- Contingency Typenon contingent
- Coolingcentral air
- Disclosuresdisclosure statement
- Equipmentcable hookup, ceiling fan
- Fenceback fenced, privacy, wood fence, yes
- Flooringcarpet, ceramic
- Heatingnat gas
- Listing Typestandard agency er
- New Constructionno
- Ownership Typesimple
- Parking3 space, driveway spc
- Poolno pool
- Property Sub Typedetached
- Roofasphalt shingle
- Sewercity county
- Unit Description2 living lvl
- Watercity county
- Water Heatergas
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
$953.93Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$725.78
Local Mortgage Rates
- 10/09/2018listed$ 0$169,000
- 04/20/2014sale$ 0$93,000
- 09/22/2009sale$ 0$191,000
- 08/24/2005sale$ 0$189,500
- C+Coleman Place Elementary SchoolClass size: 15Distance: 0.26 mi
- Lafayette Winona Middle SchoolClass size: --Distance: 1.37 mi
- C+B T Washington High SchoolClass size: 10Distance: 1.99 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number10222559
- Listing SourceReal Estate Information Network, Inc.
- Last Updated11/12/2018
- Listing AgentJohn McLaren
- Offered ByChantel Ray Real Estate Inc.