1710 SqFt House In Sidney
- Price Reduced!
View 3876 Middle Road On the Map
Explore Middle Road
See More Photos
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Listing info provided by:
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
Price Reduced! Spacious older Cape in good location in desirable Sidney. Features an attached barn & sheds plus a pole barn on a concrete slab. Beautiful back yard & deck too. Home does need updates & work inside. Lots of potential! Large kitchen, living room & first floor bedroom. 23.65+/- surveyed acres!
Is this 4 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Augusta
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishvinyl
- year built1880
- lot size23.65
- Ageover 50 years old
- Appliancesrange / oven, refrigerator
- Area Amenitiesoutdoor activities
- Area Descriptioncountry living
- Basementother basement
- Coolingno a/c
- Exteriorbarn stable, storage shed
- Exterior Descriptionother, vinyl siding, wood siding
- Exterior Living Spacedeck
- Flooringhardwood, linoleum, wall to wall carpet
- Garage Count2 car garage
- Garage Descriptionattached garage, garage
- Heating - Fuel Typeoil, wood
- Heating Typeforced air, other
- Kitchen Featureseat-in kitchen
- Lot Descriptionlevel, open
- Lot Size20-50 acres
- Pre Wiringcable
- Property Descriptionacreage
- Road Typecity / town street
- Roofasphalt shingle roof
$723.18Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$534.32
- Ralph M Atwood Primary SchoolClass size: 12Distance: 2.93 mi
- B-Messalonskee High SchoolClass size: 17Distance: 3.52 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number1327342
- Listing SourceC21
- Last Updated08/03/2018
- Listing AgentKim Moxcey
- Offered ByCENTURY 21 Nason Realty, Inc.