540 SqFt Cabin In Bonners Ferry
See More Photos
View 388 Trillium Ln On the Map
Explore Trillium Ln
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
Is this 1 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Bonners Ferry
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishwood
- year built2007
- lot size9.81
- Heatingstove, wood
- New Constructionno
- Legal Desctax 16 sec 4 t61n r3e
- Property Sub Typesingle family detached
- Property Type Other Descriptionresidential, sgl level site built > 2 acres
- Roomsbasement, bedroom, dining room, full bath, kitchen, living room
- Styleother, sgl level
- Viewmountain, territorial
$460.07Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$339.92
- DBonners Ferry High SchoolClass size: 16Distance: 11.27 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number17-12089
- Listing SourceCoeur d'Alene MLS (via Listhub)
- Last Updated05/19/2018
- Listing AgentJessy Steidl