1848 SqFt House In Ghent
See More Photos
View 40 Rader Street 505 On the Map
Explore Rader Street 505
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
Is this 2 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Norfolk
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishprecast concrete
- year built1918
- lot size--
- Appliancesdishwasher, disposal, elec range, microwave, refrigerator, washer
- Community Featuresboat slip, cable, clubhouse, dock, elevator, security, sewer, trash pickup, water
- Condo Level5
- Contingency Typenon contingent
- Coolingcentral air
- Disclosuresdisclosure statement, resale certif req
- Equipmentcable hookup
- Exterior Featuresdeck, patio, storage shed
- Fencedecorative, yes
- Flooringceramic, marble, wood
- Heatingforced hot air, heat pump
- Interior Featuresbar, cathedral ceiling, skylights, walk-in attic
- Listing Typestandard agency er
- Miscellaneouspet restrictions, vacant
- New Constructionno
- Ownership Typecondo
- Parking2 space, assigned reserved, off street, street
- Poolno pool
- Property Sub Typeattached
- Sewercity county
- Stylemid rise
- Unit Description2 living lvl
- Viewriver, water
- Watercity county
- Water Heaterelectric
- Waterfrontdeep water, deep water access, dock, navigable, river, yes
$1,925.58Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$1,422.70
- BW H Taylor Elementary SchoolClass size: 18Distance: 1.14 mi
- B-Blair Middle SchoolClass size: 16Distance: 1.13 mi
- B+Maury High SchoolClass size: 15Distance: 1.02 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number10200325
- Listing SourceReal Estate Information Network, Inc.
- Last Updated06/16/2018
- Offered ByChandler Realty, Inc.