Move-In Ready 2-Bedroom House In Convenient Location
View 400 S Lafayette St #1006 On the Map
Explore S Lafayette St #1006
See More Photos
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Listing info provided by:
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
Exceptional VIEWS of Wash Park, the Mountains & the City! And exceptional LOCATION just one short block to Wash Park! It doesn't get better than this 10th floor corner condo with great windows & covered balcony offering views, views, views! With the ambiance of a Great Room, the living room & dining area open to the kitchen via a slab granite countertop connection, & also expands with the indoor/outdoor balcony access! Light & bright & freshly painted, this home is move-in ready & outfitted with stainless steel appliances, manufactured wood floor, & new carpet in the 2 large bedrooms each with full bath. Assigned covered parking space in convenient location, along with a storage bin on the main floor. This attractive, well managed building accommodates residents with an indoor pool, fitness center, tennis, hot tub, sauna, party room and main floor laundry and recycling. Playground at school down the block. Pets allowed. You'll have it all!
Is this 2 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Denver
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishbrick
- year built1974
- lot size0.02
- Appliancesdishwasher, garbage disposal, range / oven, refrigerator
- Area Amenitiesarea pool, area tennis
- Area Descriptionmetropolitan
- Coolinga/c, central a/c
- Exterior Descriptionbrick
- Exterior Living Spacebalcony / lanai
- Flooringhardwood, tile, wall to wall carpet
- Generalclubhouse, elevator, fire alarms, smoke detector
- Heating - Fuel Typegas
- Heating Typeforced air
- Interiorexercise area
- Kitchen Featuresgranite countertops
- Otherassociation fee
- Pool Descriptionhot tub, indoor, pool
- Pre Wiringcable
- Property Descriptioncommunity living
- Road Typecity / town street
- Rooftar & gravel
- Special Programin city, qc approved listing
- Viewscity / strip, mountain
- Watercity water
$2,067.22Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$1,527.35
- A-Steele Elementary SchoolClass size: 16Distance: 0.13 mi
- B-Merrill Middle SchoolClass size: 15Distance: 1.91 mi
- BSouth High SchoolClass size: 17Distance: 1.18 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number2100242
- Listing SourceSotheby's
- Last Updated08/10/2018
- Listing AgentElaine Swomley
- Offered ByLIV Sotheby's International Realty