This Single Family Residence is located at 4001 Harvard Dr, Bakersfield, CA. The estimated value of this home is currently priced at $193,400, approximately $107 per square foot. This property was originally built in 1964. 4001 Harvard Dr is within the school district Kern High School District with nearby schools including Colonel Howard Nichols Elementary School, Chipman Junior High School, and Highland High School.
Home Value Estimate
Estimated Home Value
- Estimate Range$158,588 - $228,212
- Last 30 Day Change+$500 (0.26%)
- property typesingle family residence
- exterior finish--
- year built1964
- lot size7281
Thinking About Selling Your Home?
Online estimates can vary greatly, and have a tough time keeping up with local market conditions. A Bakersfield real estate professional is your best bet for getting a truly accurate home estimate. Get a quick, free, no hassle estimate of your Bakersfield, CA property's value today.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents who should be contacting you shortly.
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
$774.96Estimated Monthly Savings
Local Mortgage Rates
- 03/15/2017sale$ 0$185,000
- B-Colonel Howard Nichols Elementary SchoolClass size: 22Distance: 0.32 mi
- C+Chipman Junior High SchoolClass size: 24Distance: 0.73 mi
- B-Highland High SchoolClass size: 26Distance: 1.06 mi