As-is 3-Bedroom House In Clio
View Virtual Tour
View 402 Calhoun St On the Map
Explore Calhoun St
See More Photos
Cute, Cozy Bungalow priced to sell NOW!. Three bedrooms and one Bath, original hardwood floors. Perfect for investment property or small family. Home is located in the downtown area. Home being SOLD-AS-IS. All offers must be submitted through listing agent. Seller is The Secretary of Agriculture. Seller to convey title via a quit claim/non-warranty deed only. Please call Listing office for appointment to show. "Property was built prior to 1978 and lead based paint potentially exits."
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishbrick
- year built1976
- lot size0.17
- Flooringhardwood, linoleum
- Interiorblinds, walk-in closet
- Roofcomposition shingle
- Basementcrawl space, none
- Exteriorstorage shed
- Exterior Descriptionbrick
- Heating Typeno heat
- Waterother water source
- Generalceiling fan(s)
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Listing info provided by:
Your information has been sent to the selected agents who should be contacting you shortly.
$113Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$85.68
Local Mortgage Rates
- 04/16/2019decrease$ 5,000$19,950
- 01/06/2019decrease$ 5,000$24,950
- 12/20/2018decrease$ 5,000$29,950
- 11/02/2018increase$ 555$34,950
- 10/30/2018listed$ 0$34,395
- Bennettsville Primary SchoolClass size: 16Distance: 9.06 mi
- Bennettsville Middle SchoolClass size: --Distance: 9.14 mi
- B-Marlboro County High SchoolClass size: 16Distance: 7.44 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number138984
- Listing SourceColdwell Banker
- Last Updated04/16/2019
- Listing AgentRichard Trappier
house for sale
4 bds | 3 ba | 2,487 sqft
COUNTRY LIVING AT IT'S BEST!! This country home offers 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths & over 2400 sq. ft. Large living room wi...