High-End 4-Bedroom House In Gorge View Estates
View 402 Sunridge Ave On the Map
Explore Sunridge Ave
See More Photos
Stunning custom home with full mother-in-law daylight basement apt. Mt. Hood & the Columbia River views. Home features a warm interior decor with granite countertops, Brazilian mesquite hardwood flooring, travertine tile, incredible master suite, wrap-around deck, oversized garage, beautiful landscaping with fenced backyard and your very own mini organic grape vineyard! This home is high end everything! Call today for your appointment!
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishwood
- year built2005
- lot size34435.72
- Coolingheat pump
- Interior Featuresceiling fan(s), central vacuum, garage door opener, hardwood floors, high speed internet, jetted tub, laundry, separate living quarters/apartment/aux living unit, sound system, tile floor
- 2nd Bedroom Featuresdeck, wall to wall carpet
- 3rd Bedroom Featureswall to wall carpet
- Additional Roombedroom 4, den, utility room
- Dining Roomhardwood floors, vaulted ceiling(s)
- Dining Room Levelmain
- Family Room Featuresdaylight, french doors
- Family Room Levellower
- Kitchen Featurescentral vacuum, convection oven
- Living Room Featuresfireplace, vaulted ceiling(s)
- Living Room Levelmain
- Master Bedroom Featuresbathroom, deck
- Master Bedroom Levelmain
- Other Roombedroom 4, den, utility room
- Kitchen Appliancesconvection oven, dishwasher, disposal, free-standing range, free-standing refrigerator, gas appliances, granite, instant hot water, island, microwave
- Garage Typeattached, oversized
- Viewcity, mountain s, river
- Year Built Descriptionresale
- Foundationdaylight, finished, separate living quarters/apartment/aux living unit
- Exteriorcement siding, lap siding, stone
- Exterior Featurescovered deck, fenced, garden, gas hookup, paved road, sprinkler, tool shed, vinyl window-double paned, yard
- Lot Descriptioncul de sac, level
- Lot Size Range000 to 19, 15, 999 sqft
- Parkingdriveway, rv access/parking
- Heatingforced air, heat pump, other
- Heating Fuelelectricity, propane
- Hot Waterelectricity
- Sewer Typecommunity
- Accessibility Featuresaccessible doors, parking
- Limited Representationfull service
- Offering Typeseller's agent only
- Price Typelist price
- Termscash, conventional
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents who should be contacting you shortly.
$3,104Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$2,361.59
Local Mortgage Rates
- 01/07/2019listed$ 0$549,900
- C+Dallesport Elementary SchoolClass size: 16Distance: mi
- C-Lyle Middle SchoolClass size: 15Distance: mi
- CLyle High SchoolClass size: 15Distance: mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number19167282
- Listing SourceRegional MLS (Portland)
- Last Updated03/10/2019
- Listing AgentJennifer Kallio
- Offered ByDryside Property
house for sale
4 bds | 4 ba | 3,468 sqft
Stunning custom home with full mother-in-law daylight basement apt. Mt. Hood & the Columbia River views. Home features a...
mobile manufactured for sale
3 bds | 2 ba | 1,836 sqft
1008 Elm Dr, Dallesport, WA 98617
2009 Fleetwood MH in great condition. New flooring, fresh paint, new range and refrig. Includes dishwasher, washer and d...
mobile manufactured for sale
4 bds | 3 ba | 2,960 sqft
220 D St, Dallesport, WA 98617
Large Custom home w/shop on 1.5 Acres! The property offers spacious living, dining and family rooms w/central kitchen to...
lots land for sale
-- bds | -- ba | -- sqft
Call For Address in Dallesport, WA.
.54 Acre view Flag Lot ready for new owner with underground utilities available at property line and Water/Sewer Fees pa...