- property typesingle family residence
- exterior finishvinyl
- year built1942
- lot size7587
Thinking About Selling Your Home?
Online estimates can vary greatly, and have a tough time keeping up with local market conditions. A Norfolk real estate professional is your best bet for getting a truly accurate home estimate. Get a quick, free, no hassle estimate of your Norfolk, VA property's value today.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents who should be contacting you shortly.
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
$294.51Estimated Monthly Savings
Local Mortgage Rates
- 09/09/2008sale$ 0$178,900
- 03/14/2000sale$ 0$71,500
- BSuburban Park Elementary SchoolClass size: 14Distance: 0.68 mi
- BNorthside Middle SchoolClass size: 12Distance: 1.58 mi
- BGranby High SchoolClass size: 14Distance: 0.98 mi