- property typesingle family residence
- exterior finishwood siding
- year built1948
- lot size6100
Thinking About Selling Your Home?
Online estimates can vary greatly, and have a tough time keeping up with local market conditions. A Des Moines real estate professional is your best bet for getting a truly accurate home estimate. Get a quick, free, no hassle estimate of your Des Moines, IA property's value today.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents who should be contacting you shortly.
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
$316.96Estimated Monthly Savings
Local Mortgage Rates
- 05/21/2018sale$ 0$81,000
- 04/24/2018sale$ 0$65,000
- 02/14/2016sale$ 0$65,000
- 03/11/2012sale$ 0$60,000
- 02/02/2009sale$ 0$64,500
- 10/20/2008sale$ 0$22,000
- 01/06/2005sale$ 0$65,000
- C+Cornell Elementary SchoolClass size: 15Distance: 1.98 mi
- B-Woodside Middle SchoolClass size: 12Distance: 1.99 mi
- C+Saydel High SchoolClass size: 14Distance: 1.65 mi