This Single Family Residence is located at 425 N 26th St, Grand Junction, CO. The estimated value of this home is currently priced at $134,800, approximately $136 per square foot. This property was originally built in 1960. 425 N 26th St is within the school district Mesa County Valley School District No. 51 with nearby schools including Chipeta Elementary School, East Middle School, and Grand Junction High School.
Home Value Estimate
Estimated Home Value
- Estimate Range$117,276 - $152,324
- Last 30 Day Change-$7,000 (-5.19%)
- property typesingle family residence
- exterior finishwood siding
- year built1960
- lot size7200
Thinking About Selling Your Home?
Online estimates can vary greatly, and have a tough time keeping up with local market conditions. A Grand Junction real estate professional is your best bet for getting a truly accurate home estimate. Get a quick, free, no hassle estimate of your Grand Junction, CO property's value today.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents who should be contacting you shortly.
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
$540.14Estimated Monthly Savings
Local Mortgage Rates
- CChipeta Elementary SchoolClass size: 16Distance: mi
- CEast Middle SchoolClass size: 16Distance: mi
- B+Grand Junction High SchoolClass size: 19Distance: mi