Upgraded 1-Bedroom Condo In Convenient Location
View 445 Seaside Avenue #1201 On the Map
Explore Seaside Avenue #1201
See More Photos
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
Is this 1 bedroom condominium a Homes.com match?
Search condominiums with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Honolulu
- property typecondominium
- exterior finishconcrete block
- year built1979
- lot size49833
- Amenitiesbbq, community laundry, exercise room, meeting room, other, pool, resident manager, security guard, trash chute
- Flooringceramic tile, other
- Inclusionscable tv, kitchenware, linens, microwave, other, refrigerator, smoke detector
- Land Tenurefs - fee simple
- Parkingnone, street
- Stylecondotel, high-rise 7+ stories
- Unit Featuresfull bath on 1st floor
- Viewcity, diamond head, golf course, marina canal, mountain
$2,455.43Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$1,814.18
- 05/05/2018listed$ 0$475,000
- 05/02/2006sale$ 0$26,000,000
- 04/27/2006sale$ 0$50,266
- 03/19/2006sale$ 0$275,000
- 08/25/2004sale$ 0$160,000
- C+President Thomas Jefferson Elementary SchoolClass size: 19Distance: 0.62 mi
- B-President George Washington Middle SchoolClass size: 14Distance: 1.16 mi
- C-Kaimuki High SchoolClass size: 15Distance: 0.60 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number201812075
- Listing SourceHiCentral MLS
- Last Updated09/17/2018
- Listing AgentLocations LLC