858 SqFt House In Sunnyside
View 4842 Southwind Street On the Map
Explore Southwind Street
See More Photos
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
Home did not flood. Located very close to 610 loop, convenient to Medical Center and Downtown. Had recent paint, recent flooring replaced. Quite Neighborhood. Quaint 3 bedroom, 1 bath house.
Is it a Homes.com Match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for rent in Houston
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishasbestos
- year built1955
- lot size0.12
- Coolingcentral electric
- Disclosuresno disclosures
- Flooringcarpet, laminate, tile
- Garageattached garage
- Heatingcentral electric
- Listing Typeexclusive right to sell/lease
- Lot Descriptioncleared, subdivision lot
- Lot SF Sourceappraisal district
- Petscase by case basis
- Rental Termsone year
- Rental Typefree standing
- Restrictionsno restrictions
- Road Surfaceasphalt
- Sqft Sourceappraisal district
- Utilitiesnone provided
- Water Sewerpublic water
- Year Built Sourceappraisal district
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- Call For Details!
- C-Kelso Elementary SchoolClass size: 16Distance: 1.04 mi
- C-Attucks Middle SchoolClass size: 17Distance: 1.00 mi
- DWorthing High SchoolClass size: 15Distance: 1.74 mi
- MLS Number77322875
- Listing SourceHouston Association of Realtors
- Last Updated08/12/2018
- Listing AgentA&
- Offered ByA'Lon Realty Co.