Multi-Family Home In Big Indian
- Price Reduced!
View 484486 Oliverea Road On the Map
Explore Oliverea Road
See More Photos
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
Money maker bringing in $1,450 a month, property will generate positive cash from from the day of the closing! Two family home is located on a quiet country road framed by 1+ acre of land. Each apartment has separate utilities offering 3 bedrooms and 1 bath in each unit. Each unit has its own entrance with a washer/dryer hook up, living room area, eat in kitchen and off street parking. Big open yard with a play area and scenic views of the mountains. Investment opportunity with separate utilities. Property is located less than 10 minutes to Belleayre Ski Center and about the same to the quaint Town of Phoenicia and the world class Esopus Creek trout stream. Building need needs some work but worth the investment.
Is this -- bedroom multi family a Homes.com match?
Search multi familys with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Big Indian
- property typemulti-family
- exterior finishwood
- year built1915
- lot size1.02
- Amenitiesgarden area, play area
- Appliancesmicrowave, refrigerator
- Basementbilco door, mixed, partial
- Coolingceiling fan
- Electric100 amps
- Floorscarpet, mixed
- Garagedriveway-shared, off street
- Heating Fuelelectric
- Hot Waterelectric
- Interior Featurescarbon monixide detector, smoke detector
- Kitchen Descriptioncabinets wood
- Lease Typemonth to month
- Listing Typeexclusive right
- Lot Descriptionrural
- Lot Featureslandscaped, level, parking lot
- Owner Paysmaintenance, management, repairs, taxes, water
- Roofasph shingle
- Short Saleno
- Showing Instructionsappointment req., other/see remarks
- Styletwo story
- Sub Type2 family
- Tenant Paysall utilities
- Viewmeadow, mountain, panoramic
- Waterdrilled well
- Zoningr 1.5
$759.89Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$561.44
- BPhoenicia Elementary SchoolClass size: 9Distance: 6.93 mi
- B-Onteora Middle SchoolClass size: 12Distance: 12.44 mi
- A-Onteora High SchoolClass size: 11Distance: 12.43 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number20182596
- Listing SourceUlster County Board of REALTORS Inc
- Last Updated08/19/2018
- Listing AgentGregory Berardi
- Offered ByWin Morrison Realty