- property typesingle family residence
- exterior finishwood siding/shingle
- year built2005
- lot size101495
Thinking About Selling Your Home?
Online estimates can vary greatly, and have a tough time keeping up with local market conditions. A Westport real estate professional is your best bet for getting a truly accurate home estimate. Get a quick, free, no hassle estimate of your Westport, CT property's value today.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents who should be contacting you shortly.
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
$13,306.43Estimated Monthly Savings
Local Mortgage Rates
- A-Coleytown Elementary SchoolClass size: 11Distance: mi
- AColeytown Middle SchoolClass size: 11Distance: mi
- A+Staples High SchoolClass size: 13Distance: mi