960 SqFt House In Gloucester
- Sale Pending!
See More Photos
View 5436 Gum Fork Rd On the Map
Explore Gum Fork Rd
Stunning home, 3BR/2BA, almost like new, all new kitchen cabinets, bathroom fixtures, roof, siding, hot water tank, vinyl porch rails, porches, garage door, well pump, septic tank, gutters and water softener are all new. Hardwood floors, granite countertops, 14'x 26' garage with electricity, mentally located...just a few of the amazing qualities for this home.
Is this 3 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Gloucester
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishvinyl
- year built1979
- lot size0.48
- Accessibility Featureslevel flooring, main floor laundry
- Appliancesdishwasher, dryer hookup, elec range, refrigerator, washer hookup
- Contingencyhome/eifs insp. con.
- Contingency Typecontingent
- Coolingcentral air
- Disclosuresdisclosure statement
- Equipmentceiling fan
- Exterior Featuresdeck, well
- Flooringcarpet, vinyl, wood
- Heatingelectric, heat pump
- Listing Typestandard agency er
- New Constructionno
- Ownership Typesimple
- Parkinggarage det 1 car
- Poolno pool
- Property Sub Typedetached
- Roofasphalt shingle
- Water Heaterelectric
$878.26Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$648.90
- ABethel Elementary SchoolClass size: 16Distance: 3.60 mi
- A-Peasley Middle SchoolClass size: 11Distance: 3.78 mi
- A-Gloucester High SchoolClass size: 16Distance: 2.93 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number10202196
- Listing SourceReal Estate Information Network, Inc.
- Last Updated07/21/2018
- Listing AgentDebbie Milby
- Offered BySouthern Trade Realty Inc.