Rural House With Fireplace
- Price Reduced!
View 59 Lynch On the Map
See More Photos
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Listing info provided by:
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
This lovely summer home is a diamond in the rough. Most of it is original and it has been loved for many years by its current family. Perfect home for the right person willing to restore it to its former beauty. Offering 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, spacious living room with fireplace and porch, den with fireplace, dining room with extensive beautiful pantry, rough kitchen with woodstove, large master bedroom with fireplace, 2 other spacious bedrooms with hinged cottage windows, 2 baths with claw foot tubs, small room over kitchen, rear stairway, walk up attic, nice barn, stonework. Well needed. Located in a beautiful rural scenic neighborhood, close to Rte.104, 15 minutes to I93 and10 minutes to Ragged Mt.
Is this 3 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Hill
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishwood
- year built1920
- lot size37
- Ageover 50 years old
- Area Descriptioncountry living, historic / antique
- Basementfull, other basement
- Exteriorbarn stable
- Exterior Descriptionwood siding
- Exterior Living Spaceenclosed porch
- Fireplace Count2 fireplaces
- Furnished Informationunfurnished
- Garage Descriptionno garage
- Generalsecurity system
- Heating Typeradiator
- Kitchen Featureseat-in kitchen
- Lease Requirementspets allowed
- Lifestylescountry living, historic
- Locationoff water
- Lot Size2-5 acres
- Property Descriptionacreage, community living, easement
- Road Typecity / town street
- Roofasphalt shingle roof
- Special Programqc approved listing
$1,886.80Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$1,394.05
- C+Franklin High SchoolClass size: 13Distance: 10.04 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number4517248
- Listing SourceSotheby's
- Last Updated08/07/2018
- Listing AgentKaren Hoglund
- Offered ByFour Seasons Sotheby's International Realty