Lot In Helper
View 6000 W Spring Canyon Rd On the Map
Explore W Spring Canyon Rd
See More Photos
Beautiful Spring Canyon land. Bordered by BLM on 2 sides. A hunter's dream! Just 5 miles from Highway 6, with easy access from Spring Canyon Rd. There are several flat spaces that could make great lots for cabins or shops. The Maple Creek Mine opened right here in 1927. Several old structures, foundations, and relics remain across the land. Although utilities are not run to the property, power does run through the canyon and a cistern could be used for water storage. Lot size and acreage obtained from County Records. Buyer is advised to obtain an independent measurement.
Is this lot/land a Homes.com match?
Search properties with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Helper
- property typelots/land
- exterior finish--
- year built--
- lot size--
- Culinary Watersee remarks
- Drivewayasphalt, dirt, gravel
- Schoolspinnacle canyon academy
- Senior Schoolcarbon
- Showing Instructions Contactrobbie
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
$1,123.27Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$854.62
- 11/05/2018listed$ 0$199,000
- BCreekview Elementary SchoolClass size: --Distance: 9.74 mi
- B-Mont Harmon Junior High SchoolClass size: --Distance: 9.30 mi
- B+Carbon High SchoolClass size: --Distance: 9.82 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number1565418
- Listing SourceWasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service
- Last Updated11/18/2018
- Listing AgentRobbie Keach
- Offered ByWoodley Real Estate