2800 SqFt House In East Hills
See More Photos
View 603 Windsor Terrace Se On the Map
Explore Windsor Terrace Se
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
This Heritage Hill home is situated on a quiet street offering privacy within the heart of the city. Short distances to downtown Grand Rapids and the Cherry/Wealthy business districts. Historic character and modern updates bring the best of both worlds to this turn-key property in a highly desired neighborhood. A large eat-in kitchen with quartz countertops, spacious master suite, second floor laundry, mud space, and three full baths are all brand new to this completely remodeled home. High ceilings, hardwood floors, and gorgeous moldings are found in every room. Surrounded by mature trees and new landscaping, the fenced backyard and patio offer a private retreat. Tandem off street parking.
Is this 4 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Grand Rapids
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishwood
- year built1891
- lot size0.11
- Accessibility Featuresno
- Additional Featuresceiling fans
- Air Conditioningcentral
- Appliancesdryer, range, refrigerator, washer
- Assessmentsnone known
- Exteriorwood siding
- Exterior Featuresfenced back, patio, porch es
- Heatingforced air
- Heating Sourcenatural gas
- Kitchen Featurescenter island, eating area, pantry
- Landscapinggarden area
- Lot Descriptionsidewalk
- Lot Measurementacres
- Municipalitycity of grand rapids
- Special Conditionsnone
- Sub Structuremichigan basement
- Sub Areag41 - kent county
- Termscash, cash conventional, fha, mshda, va loan
- Utilitiesnatural gas
- Utilities Availablecable, natural gas, public sewer
- Water Accessno
- Water Heaternatural gas
$1,997.95Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$1,476.17
- Grand Rapids Montessori Public SchoolClass size: 23Distance: 0.39 mi
- Alger Middle SchoolClass size: --Distance: 2.88 mi
- DOttawa Hills High SchoolClass size: 16Distance: 2.84 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number18016744
- Listing SourceMichigan Regional Information Center (MichRIC)
- Last Updated06/25/2018
- Listing AgentMichael VanderWoude
- Offered ByBerkshire Hathaway HomeServices Michigan Real Estate