- property typesingle family residence
- exterior finishframe hardboard
- year built2003
- lot size8181
Thinking About Selling Your Home?
Online estimates can vary greatly, and have a tough time keeping up with local market conditions. A Firestone real estate professional is your best bet for getting a truly accurate home estimate. Get a quick, free, no hassle estimate of your Firestone, CO property's value today.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents who should be contacting you shortly.
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
$1,453.74Estimated Monthly Savings
Local Mortgage Rates
- 08/27/2009sale$ 0$203,500
- 10/13/2003sale$ 0$204,377
- 01/09/2003sale$ 0$2,142,250
- C+Prairie Ridge Elementary SchoolClass size: 17Distance: 1.02 mi
- B-Coal Ridge Middle SchoolClass size: 18Distance: 0.74 mi
- C+Frederick High SchoolClass size: 22Distance: 4.52 mi