954 SqFt House In Roland Park
See More Photos
View 6300 Tappahannock Dr On the Map
Explore Tappahannock Dr
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
Is this 3 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Norfolk
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishbrick
- year built1951
- lot size7360
- Appliances220 v elec, dryer, dryer hookup, elec range, refrigerator, washer, washer hookup
- Contingencyhome/eifs insp. con.
- Contingency Typecontingent
- Coolingcentral air
- Disclosuresdisclosure statement, pet on premises
- Equipmentcable hookup, ceiling fan
- Exterior Featurescorner, patio, storage shed
- Fenceback fenced, chain link, privacy, yes
- Flooringceramic, wood
- Foundationcrawl, sealed/encapsulated crawl space
- Heatingforced hot air, nat gas
- Interior Featurespull down attic stairs
- Listing Typestandard agency er
- New Constructionno
- Ownership Typesimple
- Parking2 space, street
- Poolno pool
- Property Sub Typedetached
- Roofasphalt shingle
- Sewercity county
- Unit Description1 living lvl
- Watercity county
- Water Heaterelectric
$826.57Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$610.71
- B+Willard Model Elementary SchoolClass size: 17Distance: 0.58 mi
- Lafayette Winona Middle SchoolClass size: 10Distance: 0.84 mi
- B+Maury High SchoolClass size: 15Distance: 2.62 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number10205644
- Listing SourceReal Estate Information Network, Inc.
- Last Updated07/20/2018
- Listing AgentJeff Colley
- Offered ByThe Real Estate Group