Stately 4-Bedroom House In South Central
View 670 High St Se On the Map
Explore High St Se
See More Photos
Stately Elegance near top of High St hill! Enjoy the best Salem offers just 1 block to Downtown or Bush Park. Walking distance to Willamette Univ, Capitol Building & Hospital! Expansive .29 Acre Estate w/custom remodel. Oak wood floors throughout main level, Granite in kitchen w/2 built in ovens, micro, gas range top & all SS appliances! Amazing Living Rm & Formal Dining Rm w/custom Lighted Tray Ceilings, upgraded paneled windows & cozy fireplace. Huge Patio & mature Landscaping. Perfect school district!
Is this 4 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Salem
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishwood
- year built1923
- lot size0.29
- Appliancesdishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, range / oven
- Basementfinished, partial, slab foundation
- Exteriorunderground lawn sprinkler
- Exterior Descriptionwood siding
- Exterior Living Spacepatio
- Fencingpartially fenced
- Fireplace Descriptionwood burning
- Flooringhardwood, tile, wall to wall carpet
- Garage Descriptionno garage
- Generalsecurity system, workshop
- Heating - Fuel Typegas
- Heating Typeforced air
- Lot Descriptionirregular
- Roofcomposition shingle
- Special Programglobal luxury
- Watercity water
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Listing info provided by:
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
$2,906.40Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$2,211.28
- 11/14/2018decrease$ 100$514,900
- 10/18/2018listed$ 0$515,000
- 09/29/2013sale$ 0$350,000
- C-Bush Elementary SchoolClass size: 19Distance: 0.67 mi
- B-Leslie Middle SchoolClass size: 23Distance: 2.45 mi
- BSouth Salem High SchoolClass size: 24Distance: 0.81 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number740781
- Listing SourceColdwell Banker
- Last Updated11/14/2018
- Listing AgentTod Jenning