Home Value Estimate
Estimated Home Value
- Estimate Range$369,420 - $416,580
- Last 30 Day Change-$9,200 (-2.34%)
- property typesingle family residence
- exterior finishwood siding/shingle
- year built1985
- lot size136778
Thinking About Selling Your Home?
Online estimates can vary greatly, and have a tough time keeping up with local market conditions. A Kingston real estate professional is your best bet for getting a truly accurate home estimate. Get a quick, free, no hassle estimate of your Kingston, NH property's value today.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents who should be contacting you shortly.
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
$1,574.74Estimated Monthly Savings
Local Mortgage Rates
- 06/30/2016sale$ 0$365,000
- 02/07/2010sale$ 0$328,000
- 09/02/2004sale$ 0$363,000
- BDaniel J Bakie SchoolClass size: 10Distance: 2.05 mi
- BSanborn Regional Middle SchoolClass size: 11Distance: 6.68 mi
- C+Sanborn Regional High SchoolClass size: 11Distance: 4.06 mi