- property typesingle family residence
- exterior finishvinyl
- year built1934
- lot size6478
Thinking About Selling Your Home?
Online estimates can vary greatly, and have a tough time keeping up with local market conditions. A Norfolk real estate professional is your best bet for getting a truly accurate home estimate. Get a quick, free, no hassle estimate of your Norfolk, VA property's value today.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents who should be contacting you shortly.
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
$1,220.12Estimated Monthly Savings
Local Mortgage Rates
- 02/15/2016sale$ 0$296,000
- 06/11/2013sale$ 0$300,000
- 02/22/2005sale$ 0$266,500
- 09/27/2000sale$ 0$131,500
- BGranby Elementary SchoolClass size: 16Distance: 1.41 mi
- B-Blair Middle SchoolClass size: 13Distance: 1.45 mi
- B+Maury High SchoolClass size: 13Distance: 1.65 mi