Updated Downtown House
See More Photos
View 716 Massachusetts Ave On the Map
Explore Massachusetts Ave
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
Is this 3 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Norfolk
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishvinyl
- year built1934
- lot size--
- neighborhoodcolonial place
- Appliancesdishwasher, dryer, microwave, range - electric, refrigerator, washer
- Coolingcentral a/c
- Exteriorvinyl siding
- Flooringtile - ceramic, wood
- Ceiling Fanyes
- Heatingfireplace, natural gas
- Cable Readyyes
- New Constructionno
- Num Rooms8
- Parkingdriveway, garage
- Parking Spaces3
- Property Sub Typesingle family detached
- Property Type Other Descriptiondetached, detached residential, residential
- Roomsbedroom, foyer, full bath, utility
$1,628.34Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$1,203.09
- BGranby Elementary SchoolClass size: 16Distance: 1.41 mi
- B-Blair Middle SchoolClass size: 16Distance: 1.44 mi
- B+Maury High SchoolClass size: 15Distance: 1.65 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number10199402
- Listing SourceReal Estate Information Network, Inc (via Listhub)
- Last Updated06/17/2018
- Listing AgentSean Campbell
- Offered ByCampbell Realty