Updated 3-Bedroom Townhouse In Desired Community
See More Photos
View 743 Graydon Ave On the Map
Explore Graydon Ave
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
Is this 3 bedroom townhouse a Homes.com match?
Search townhouses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Norfolk
- property typetownhouse
- exterior finishbrick
- year built1908
- lot size--
- neighborhoodgraydon park
- Appliancesdryer, gas range, refrigerator, washer
- Contingency Typenon contingent
- Coolingcentral air, two zone
- Disclosuresdisclosure statement, historical district, pet on premises
- Equipmentcable hookup, ceiling fan, jetted tub
- Exterior Featurespatio
- Fenceback fenced, yes
- Flooringcarpet, ceramic, wood
- Heatingforced hot air, nat gas, two zone
- Interior Featuresfireplace decorative, skylights, walk-in closet, window treatments
- Listing Typestandard agency er
- Miscellaneouswarranty plan
- New Constructionno
- Ownership Typesimple
- Parkingclose to mass transit, street
- Poolno pool
- Property Sub Typeattached
- Roofpoly skin
- Sewercity county
- Sidingbrick, wood
- Unit Description3 living lvl
- Watercity county
- Water Heatergas
$2,248.14Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$1,661.02
- BW H Taylor Elementary SchoolClass size: 18Distance: 0.41 mi
- B-Blair Middle SchoolClass size: 16Distance: 0.31 mi
- B+Maury High SchoolClass size: 15Distance: 0.47 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number10200486
- Listing SourceReal Estate Information Network, Inc.
- Last Updated06/14/2018
- Listing AgentMarian Schutts
- Offered ByHoward Hanna William E. Wood