Countryside House With Open Floor Plan
See More Photos
View 794 Lakeside Drive On the Map
Explore Lakeside Drive
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
Is this 2 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Dunedin
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishconcrete block
- year built1964
- lot size0.34
- neighborhoodlakeside terrace
- Acreage Range1/4 acre to 21779 sq. ft.
- Additional Roomfamily room, foyer, great room
- Appliancesdishwasher, disposal, dryer, electric water heater, microwave, range, refrigerator, washer
- Association Fee Frequencyannually
- Association Feesrequired
- Building Area Sourceowner
- Coolingcentral air
- Exterior Featureslighting
- Flooringceramic tile
- Interior Featuresceiling fans(s), eating space in kitchen
- Limited Representationseller represented
- Listing Typeexclusive right to sell
- Lot Featuresirregular lot, oversized lot
- Minimum Lease Termno minimum
- Ownershipfee simple
- Pets Allowedyes
- Property Subtypesingle family residence
- Servicesfull service
- Showing Instructionsshowing time
- Special Conditionsnone
- Water Accesslake
- Water Featuresno wake zone, powerboats - none allowed, private lake dues required, sailboat water, seawall - other
- Waterfront Featureslake
$1,550.28Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$1,145.41
- BSan Jose Elementary SchoolClass size: 12Distance: 0.46 mi
- B+Palm Harbor Middle SchoolClass size: 17Distance: 3.28 mi
- C+Dunedin High SchoolClass size: 18Distance: 0.60 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS NumberU7851799
- Listing SourceMy Florida Regional MLS
- Last Updated05/21/2018
- Listing AgentKatie Ducharme