2913 SqFt House In Kay Catherine
See More Photos
View 8 Hope St On the Map
Explore Hope St
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
Gracious 5 Bedroom/3.5 Bath Victorian has the character you crave and the space you need. The covered entry porch has beautiful Dutch door accented by side lights and detailed columns. You enter into a wide entry hall that provides access to the entire home without undue traffic through other rooms. The center hall invites you into the spacious living room with fireplace that opens to both the dining room and the deep covered porch in front. The Dining Room with fireplace will host memorable gatherings with family and friends. The back hall has a half bath and leads to the kitchen which has great work space, a huge island for casual dining and a storage panty. Between the kitchen and center hall is a comfortable family room/study. The Master Suite has a walk-in closet, charming window seat, built-in bookshelves and private bath with whirlpool style tub, shower and double vanity. There are two additional large bedrooms on the 2nd floor with a shared bath. The third floor has two bedrooms, a full bath and a computer/study nook with skylight above. The easy to care for backyard will be your oasis. There is lovely patio space, perfect for large gatherings accented with Blue Stone, Brick, Cobblestone, a fire pit and water feature. Youll love the convenience of the in-town location, nestled on quiet side street. near the hospital, Broadway restaurants, shopping and still close to beaches and downtown Newport. Dont procrastinate and lose. Call now!
Is this 5 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Newport
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishwood siding/shingle
- year built1886
- lot size0.1
- neighborhoodkay catherine
- Basement Detailsfull
- Basement Entryinterior only
- Basement Finishedunfinished
- Basement Roomsstorage area, utility
- Bathroom Descriptionbath w tub & shower
- Close Tobus, highway access, hospital, private school, recreational facilities, shopping, swimming
- Electriccircuit breaker, individual meter
- Equipmentcable tv, ceiling fan, dishwasher, oven range, refrigerator
- Exteriorinsulated glass windows, patio, porch, shingles
- Flooringceramic, hardwood, wall to wall carpet
- Garage Typenone
- Heating Fueloil, unknown
- Heating Systemforced water
- Historical Propertynone
- Hot Watergas, tank
- Interior Featuresskylight
- Last Change Typenew listing
- Living Areapublic records
- Lot Descriptionfenced, paved driveway
- Plumbingcopper, mixed, pvc
- Sewerconnected, municipal
- Wallsdry wall, plaster
- Waterindividual meter, municipal
$3,768.44Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$2,784.29
- C-Rogers High SchoolClass size: 13Distance: 2.03 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number1192380
- Listing SourceState-Wide Multiple Listing Service
- Last Updated06/16/2018
- Listing AgentBill Sizeland
- Offered ByRE/MAX Profnl. Newport, Inc.