Upgraded Private House
- Just Listed!
View 8100 E Union Ave #1006 On the Map
Explore E Union Ave #1006
See More Photos
Rarely offered floor plan with 2 bedrooms on separate wings and a private office with built-ins and glass french doors. Bright and sunny with expansive mountain views and fresh paint. Upgraded kitchen cabinets, granite counter tops, large walk-in Master closet and secondary closet and 5-piece master bathroom make this the one you have been waiting for. 2 deeded parking spaces and one storage unit.
Is this 2 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Denver
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishbrick
- year built2001
- lot size0.04
- Exterior Living Spacedeck
- Generalconcierge services, fire alarms, smoke detector
- Heating Typeforced air
- Interiorexercise area
- Special Programin city, qc approved listing
- Viewscity / strip, mountain
- Watercity water
$2,920.67Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$2,157.92
- CSamuels Elementary SchoolClass size: 17Distance: 0.98 mi
- B-Hamilton Middle SchoolClass size: 19Distance: 2.09 mi
- BThomas Jefferson High SchoolClass size: 16Distance: 1.93 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number4587162
- Listing SourceSotheby's
- Last Updated08/10/2018
- Offered ByLIV Sotheby's International Realty