- property typesingle family residence
- exterior finish--
- year built--
- lot size38249
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
$0Estimated Monthly Savings
Local Mortgage Rates
- 08/19/2012sale$ 0$70,000
- 11/08/2006sale$ 0$153,000
- Leverett Elementary SchoolClass size: 14Distance: 1.42
- Ramay Junior High SchoolClass size: 11Distance: 1.20
- Fayetteville High School EastClass size: 12Distance: 0.38
Home Values in Fayetteville, AR
There are currently 30 properties with a median home value on S Hill Ave of $188,200, $NaN less than this home. The median list price per square foot on S Hill Ave is $130, $ less than this home. Of the total homes on S Hill Ave, 79% are For Sale, 21% are For Rent, and 58% are Single Family Homes. Interested in knowing how much your home on S Hill Ave is worth? The Homes.com Automated Valuation Model (AVM) provides an estimate of the home value of every on and off market property in the US.