- property typesingle family residence
- exterior finishwood siding
- year built1954
- lot size10280
Thinking About Selling Your Home?
Online estimates can vary greatly, and have a tough time keeping up with local market conditions. A Grosse Pointe Woods real estate professional is your best bet for getting a truly accurate home estimate. Get a quick, free, no hassle estimate of your Grosse Pointe Woods, MI property's value today.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents who should be contacting you shortly.
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
$1,028.59Estimated Monthly Savings
Local Mortgage Rates
- 01/11/2013sale$ 0$175,000
- 10/25/2012sale$ 0$167,900
- 06/17/2012sale$ 0$100,000
- A-Monteith Elementary SchoolClass size: 16Distance: mi
- A-Parcells Middle SchoolClass size: 17Distance: mi
- C+Grosse Pointe North High SchoolClass size: 17Distance: mi