- property typesingle family residence
- exterior finish--
- year built1954
- lot size10437
Thinking About Selling Your Home?
Online estimates can vary greatly, and have a tough time keeping up with local market conditions. A Grosse Pointe Park real estate professional is your best bet for getting a truly accurate home estimate. Get a quick, free, no hassle estimate of your Grosse Pointe Park, MI property's value today.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents who should be contacting you shortly.
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
$1,864.86Estimated Monthly Savings
Local Mortgage Rates
- 10/17/2018sale$ 0$480,000
- 07/29/2014sale$ 0$342,500
- A-Trombly Elementary SchoolClass size: 14Distance: 0.64 mi
- APierce Middle SchoolClass size: 17Distance: 0.81 mi
- B-Grosse Pointe South High SchoolClass size: 19Distance: 1.33 mi