- property typesingle family residence
- exterior finishwood siding
- year built1978
- lot size2404
Thinking About Selling Your Home?
Online estimates can vary greatly, and have a tough time keeping up with local market conditions. A Norfolk real estate professional is your best bet for getting a truly accurate home estimate. Get a quick, free, no hassle estimate of your Norfolk, VA property's value today.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents who should be contacting you shortly.
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
$2,205.45Estimated Monthly Savings
Local Mortgage Rates
- 03/31/2013sale$ 0$559,900
- 01/16/2006sale$ 0$565,000
- 06/18/2001sale$ 0$375,000
- 11/14/1999sale$ 0$275,000
- BW H Taylor Elementary SchoolClass size: 15Distance: 0.79 mi
- B-Blair Middle SchoolClass size: 13Distance: 0.51 mi
- B+Maury High SchoolClass size: 13Distance: 0.29 mi