9153 Ahrens Rd, Ashford, NY 14171 | Homes.com

9153 Ahrens Rd, Ashford, NY 14171

Lot In Ashford

View 9153 Ahrens Rd On the Map
Explore Ahrens Rd
See More Photos

Love This Home?

Schedule a showing or ask a question.

  • C

    Carolyn Alessi

    Listing Agent

    (716) 913-0187
  • Request Info
    By sending a request you agree to our

    Terms of Use&Privacy Policy

    Request More Info
    Listing info provided by:

    Thank you!

    Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.

    Overview

    70+ beautiful acres located just off Rte. 219 in Ashford Hollow and just minutes from either Springville or Ellicottville. Property is former farmland and contains mix of open and wooded areas. An apple orchard is also on the property and with a little attention could be productive again. Although the property has a well and a septic system, nothing is connected to either and they are sold in as-is condition. Well and septic are located in the clearing of the first driveway. Land was approximately 70% timbered recently leaving approx. 30% that could still be harvested. This is THE perfect place to build your new home or seasonal camp. At one time there was a moratorium on placing trailers here, but that rule has since expired.

    See More
    Visit Site Source
    Is this -- bedroom house a Homes.com match?
    Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in West Valley
    Find Your Match in West Valley

    Home Details

    • beds--
    • baths--
    • property typeresidential
    • exterior finish--
    • year built--
    • lot size--
    • fireplaceno
    • neighborhood--
    • Auctionn
    • Call to Showno
    • Foreclosuren
    • New Constructionn
    • Stylenot applicable
    See More
    Pricing Info

    $620.32

    Estimated Monthly Mortgage
    Principal & Interest$458.32
    Insurance$42
    Taxes$120
    PMI$0
    i
    Loan Amount: The amount you borrow from a lender for your home purchase.
    i
    Down Payment: Amount you plan to pay up-front on the purchase price of the property. A 20% down payment is the desired amount by most lenders, but you may pay less.
    or%
    i
    Interest Rate: The percentage rate a lender is charging on the amount of money you have borrowed for your home purchase.
    %
    years
    i
    Property Tax: The annual tax you pay on your property as a percentage of the total property value. This value defaults to a national average of 1.2% of the home price.
    %
    i
    Homeowner Insurance: How much do you anticipate spending a month on homeowners insurance?
    /month
    i
    Include PMI: Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) is required by lenders if the down payment is less than 20% of the home price. It is recommended to include this field if your down payment is less than 20% of the home price.
    i
    If you or your spouse are active or retired military you may be eligible for special VA loan programs for veterans. The VA loan programs include benefits like no down payment and no private mortgage insurance (PMI). Learn More.
    Get Prequalified
    0
    Price History
    DateEventChangePrice
    • 05/25/2018listed$120,000
    See More

    Schools

    • West Valley Central School
      Class size: 9Distance: 4.22 mi
    • West Valley Central School
      Class size: 9Distance: 4.22 mi
    • West Valley Central School
      Class size: 9Distance: 4.22 mi
    See More

    How To Finance

    As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.

    Get Started
    • MLS NumberB1120671
    • Listed05/25/2018
    • Listing SourceERA
    • Last Updated07/25/2018
    • Listing AgentCarolyn Alessi
    • Offered ByHunt Real Estate ERA
    loading