- Super cute studio in Downtown Lansing with preserved 1950's style. 2nd floor unit in a small, quiet building with on-site laundry. Walkable to Washington Square, REO Town, Cooley, LCC, and more. 5 minute drive to MSU campus.$595 /month + electric + $25 /month for gas (heat)Pet friendly!!(RLNE6270593)
920 S Washington Ave, Lansing, MI 48910
Welcome to Fountain Place Apartments, THE award winning high-rise community, in vibrant REO Town, minutes from MSU, walk to GM, BWL, LCC, Cooley Law School and downtown Lansing! Fountain Place boasts a rare mix of amenities, convenience and affordability to bring you the best apartment living in Michigan's capitol. Your wonderful apartment home will feature ALL NEW WINDOWS, short shag carpet, custom mini blinds, upgraded kitchen appliances including gas stove, frost free refrigerator and dishwasher. Your apartment will have tons of closet space and a private balcony or patio. We offer a fitness center, Internet cafe with FREE WI-FI, outdoor swimming pool, onsite laundry and 24 hr. emergency maintenance! The River Trail and Grand River are in our back yard, so you can enjoy jogging, biking, fishing, and boating! We also offer top-of-the-line amenities and service for your convenience and comfort:* FREE HEAT AND WATER!* High speed internet and cable ready* Air conditioning* Quiet apartments with spacious floor plans * Newer appliances including dishwashers & frost free refrigerators* Cats allowed* Additional storage available* Controlled private access entry* On-premises laundry room with 8 washers and 10 dryers* Covered parking available* NEW Fitness center* Picnic area with charcoal grills* NEW Seasonal outdoor swimming pool* Internet cafe w/ FREE Wi-Fi* 2 Elevators for easy access We are located minutes from restaurants, freeways and attractions such as:* Michigan State University* State Capital building* Ingham Medical Center* Cooley Law School* I-496, I-69, and US 127* Numerous restaurants and bars to enjoy downtown Lansing's night life!Call us for more information or to schedule your private tour. Beverly Hynes, Manager (517) 484-9023.(RLNE168690)Visit Site Source
- Beautifully remodeled 1 Bed/1 Bath apartment in Downtown Lansing! 1st floor unit. Concrete counter tops, subway tile, cool fixtures, A/C, and more! Nice sized closet in the bedroom!Located in the Cherry Hill Neighborhood, right next to a huge park on the river with kayak and boat launch. Walkable to Washington Square and REO Town. $795 /month + Electric + $59 /month for fiber optic internetPet friendly - Laundry facility in building(RLNE6487245)
- Finishing up the remodel on this 1 Bed/1 Bath apartment in REO Town! Available July 1st. Call for more details and to schedule a showing!(RLNE6596192)
BLOCK600, the highly anticipated development opening Summer of 2020, is situated on 150,590 square feet along Michigan Ave holding 40 residental apartments, a 37,000 square foot urban grocery store, and a 122 room Courtyard by Marriott hotel in Lansing's Stadium District next to Downtown Lansing. BLOCK600 transforms the livability in the Capital City, providing easier access to groceries, fresh produce, and the amenities and accommodations that Lansing needs to thrive.
In addition to the walkable location and ample onsite parking, Marketplace offers cutting edge amenities inside each unit. Dynamic color patterns flow from hallways to interiors providing the style, while stainless steel appliances, hard surface flooring and laundry in each unit provide substance. Marketplace also gladly accepts furry friends with a Dog Washing station onsite for your personal use! Just ask about pet restrictions and deposits!
Prudden Place gives residents the advantages of a slower-paced urban lifestyle next to a faster-paced downtown. Living in a contemporary building, while being surrounded by a revitalized area steeped in history. The Prudden neighborhood was an important part of the industrial rise of the city of Lansing, and its significance has evolved over time into the energetic location that it is today. The community is perfect for commuters and those wanting large living spaces and the convenience of downtown living.
- Newly remodeled 1st floor 1 Bed/1 Bath apartment in a Historic building in Downtown Lansing!Walkable to Washington Square, REO Town, LCC, Cooley, and a 5 minute drive to MSU.$750 /month + ElectricPet friendly(RLNE6546219)
- First floor unit in a beautifully remodeled duplex! In unit laundry, butcher block counter tops, cool fixtures, and more!!Located in Lansing's Cherry Hill Neighborhood. Right next to a huge park on the river with kayak and boat launch. Walkable to Washington Square and REO Town! 5 minute drive to MSU campus.$1,050 /month + Gas + Electric + $59 /month for fiber optic internetPet friendly!!(RLNE6514644)
Beautiful Studio Apartment Near Downtown Lansing - Beautiful 2nd floor studio apartment in the Artist's Avenue building! 1929 factory building converted into apartments. Exposed brick, concrete countertops, subway tile, cool fixtures, A/C, and more! Very short walk to the Capital City Market, bars, restaurants, the baseball stadium, and everything else Downtown Lansing has to offer!Check out the 3D Virtual Tour!: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=icz29NdzB4h$795 /month + Electric + $59 /month for fiber optic internetPet friendly - Credit/Coin operated laundry facilities in building(RLNE6485750)
Redwood Delta Township is where you??ll find the single-story apartment you've been looking for. Live in a two-bedroom, two-bathroom, pet-friendly home with an attached garage. Enjoy being surrounded by charming greenery, with easy access to I-96 and all the amenities of the Delta Township community just a stone??s throw away. You can even get to the hustle and bustle of Lansing in 15 minutes. But more than that, you can feel at home in a neighborhood atmosphere where life is quiet and friendly. Won't you join us?Redwood is an Equal Housing Provider.
This property is managed by Beztak, 2021 recipient of the US Best Managed Companies, sponsored by Deloitte Private and The Wall Street Journal. Call and let us tell you why!
We are located only 1 block away from the Capital Building downtown Lansing and close to Cooley Law School. Metro place was built with great concern for the environment, which means you can be proud of our green rating. Our spacious, open floor plans feature all the modern finishes you love, including wood-style vinyl floors, quartz counter-tops, custom designed cabinetry and more. You will also enjoy plenty of closet space, a walk-out balcony and an in-unit washer and dryer.
The Outfield is located within the stadium district of downtown Lansing, and directly in the outfield of Cooley Law School Stadium. Residents will be among a hearty entertainment district complete with bistros, breweries, concerts, art and culture. Throughout the summer the stadium features baseball, festivals and one-of-a-kind concerts.
Entertainment, dining, and shopping are close to home for residents at Westbury Lake. The gorgeous natural views and proximity to I-69 and I-96 make life at this community comfortable and convenient. Westbury Lake is in West Lansing, which is part of Delta Township. There are so many great parks and trails in the township, and the newest trail, the East/West Pathway, runs directly through Westbury Lake! With so many destinations within walking distance and I-96 and I-69 close by, the opportunities for shopping, dining and nightlife are endless.
Up to $795
920 S Washington Ave, Lansing, MI 48910
Call to ask about this home today!(517) 484-9023