2728 SqFt House In Shore Drive
View 9608 19th Bay St On the Map
Explore 19th Bay St
See More Photos
Love This Home?
Schedule a showing or ask a question.
Your information has been sent to the selected agents. They should be contacting you shortly.
Is this 4 bedroom house a Homes.com match?
Search houses with flexible filters to get personalized scores for homes for sale in Norfolk
- property typeresidential
- exterior finishvinyl
- year built2018
- lot size7500
- Appliancesdishwasher, disposal, dryer hookup, energy star appliance(s), gas range, microwave, refrigerator, washer hookup
- Contingency Typenon contingent
- Coolingcentral air, two zone
- Disclosuresexempt from disclosure/disclaimer
- Equipmentcable hookup, ceiling fan, gar door opener
- Exterior Featuresdeck, patio
- Fenceback fenced, privacy, wood fence, yes
- Flooringcarpet, ceramic, laminate
- Heatingnat gas, two zone
- Interior Featurespull down attic stairs
- Listing Typestandard agency er
- New Constructionyes
- Ownership Typesimple
- Parkingdriveway spc, garage att 2 car, multi car
- Poolno pool
- Property Sub Typedetached
- Roofasphalt shingle
- Sewercity county
- Unit Descriptiondet single fam
- Watercity county
- Water Heatergas
$2,273.99Estimated Monthly Mortgage
Principal & Interest$1,680.12
- B-Little Creek Elementary SchoolClass size: 17Distance: 1.15 mi
- B-Azalea Middle SchoolClass size: 15Distance: 1.52 mi
- C+Lake Taylor High SchoolClass size: 15Distance: 4.03 mi
How To Finance
As a homebuyer, there are quite a few financing options to consider. Our interactive guide can help find which is right for you, and guide you through the paperwork.
- MLS Number10200025
- Listing SourceReal Estate Information Network, Inc.
- Last Updated08/10/2018
- Listing AgentJeffrey Woodard
- Offered ByBenham Signature Properties