Top Questions From The Homes.com Blog
behind the scene how ellie created her rustic dining room table
how to update your kitchen counters on a budget
how to install lighting fixture
how to create vignettes in decorating
how to improve cell phone reception in your home
decorating tips how to pull a room together
how the internet has changed the real estate industry
how to pack a moving truck like a pro
how many rooms do you need
how long does the home buying process take
mortgage 101 how to reduce fees when buying a house
how to prepare your home for a hurricane
how to soundproof room in home
how to pick land to build home
listing fees what are they and how will they affect you
how can a seller back out of a real estate transaction
how to make your home more appealing to buyers
how to set up a rent to own situation and more cooks corner
how amazon is helping shape the future of 5 states
wilmington north carolina a beachside college town that knows how to have fun
how to prepare your home for hurricane season
how to install a ceiling fan
starting out how to learn more about home loan options for first time buyers
how will the google sidewalk program affect the real estate market
Questions & Answers Guidelines
What is the Homes.com Questions & Answers Section?
The Homes.com Questions & Answers Section is designed to promote interaction between home seekers and real estate professionals on real estate related topics. Visitors to Homes.com are encouraged to ask real estate agents questions pertaining to real estate. Real estate professionals have the option of answering any question that he/she may choose. Additionally, real estate professionals may opt to be contacted by Homes.com via email when questions have been asked in their local specified areas.
How to begin…
To begin participation in the Homes.com Questions & Answers Community, you must create a MyHomes account. When creating a MyHomes profile, please select the appropriate type of profile – homebuyer/seller, renter or real estate agent. Choosing the correct profile will help you receive the best results from your interaction on Homes.com.
Rules for creating a MyHomes Account…
- Accounts must be created by a person. In order to make a post, you must create or sign into your MyHomes account. When creating your account, you must include your first and last name; please refrain from using nicknames. Additionally, email addresses and URLs will not be accepted in the first and last name fields.
- All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Please make sure to include the required information.
- Homes.com also includes additional questions during the signup process for consumer-related MyHomes accounts. These questions are asked in order to improve your home searching experience; however, these questions are not required.
Rules for making a post…
- Private information. Please refrain from including private information in your posts. Private information includes phone numbers, social security numbers, etc… The Homes.com Questions & Answers Community is designed to promote interaction on Homes.com in a simple question and answer format. Please refrain from continued self-promotion. This also includes posting private information for other individuals within a post.
- Category selection. In order to receive the best possible answer, please select the category that best fits your question. Categories are a required field when making a post.
- Question versus Details fields. The question field is limited to 150 total characters. Additional details for your question should be included in the details field located below the questions field. Please be sure to check your question to ensure that it has not been cut off.
- Updates. Homes.com also provides posters the option to be contacted when his/her question has been answered.
Rules for interacting with others…
- Violent behavior. Users will not be permitted to threaten, harass or bully other users of the site. This includes name-calling and profanity.
- Impersonation. Homes.com does not allow the impersonation of others or support information that is intended to be misleading.
- Advertising. Posts that include advertising links, images and/or content will not be accepted.
- Multiple accounts. Homes.com requires participants in the Questions & Answers community to use their own account. Any use of multiple accounts for the purpose of fraudulent or deceptive behavior is prohibited.
- Reporting Abuse. Please be sure to flag any inappropriate posts by clicking on the Report link that is displayed by each post.
Posts that will not be accepted include…
- Spam. Posts that are considered spam include: promotional, commercial and/or adult content. Multiple posts of the same content, links or URLs that are unrelated to the topic of the question and the transmission of viruses of any kind are also considered spam.
- Explicit material. Posts that include adult content and/or drive traffic to adult related sites will not be permitted.
- Copyright. Homes.com will respond to blatant misuse of copyright infringement. Please flag any copyright material by clicking on the Report link next to each individual post.
Terms of Agreement…
By posting in the Homes.com Questions & Answers Community, you agree to accept and abide by the aforementioned rules. Any misuse of these rules will result in the removal of your posts and/or your MyHomes account. Homes.com promotes a safe and friendly environment in the Questions & Answers community. If you see any misuse or abuse of the community, please click the Report link located next to each individual post.
Rules for Questions
- DO NOT include personal info. Protect yourself by excluding your email address and phone number in posts.
- Keep your questions brief. The question field is limited to 150 characters. Additional information to your question should be added in the details field
- Explicit material will not be tolerated. Please refrain from including posts with vulgar language and/or adult content. You may report abuse by clicking on the report link that is displayed next to each post.
- Please refrain from continued self-promotion.The Homes.com Questions and Answers Community is designed to promote interaction on Homes.com in a simple question and answer format only.