Interested in 48221 home. Websites say it was "foreclosed by lender and should be on market soon. Contact foreclosure agent..."

It appears this has been the situation for at least several months perhaps years. Can I approach?
(0) | asked by: DIck Bendler | share | 1 month ago | Report
2500 characters left
Answer Tips: Share your knowledge. Be on-topic . Refrain from self-promotion.
* Refer to our community guidelines.


Viewing Answers 1 - 2 of 2
answer by Jeff Fayz    |   Contact Me
The best advice for anybody is to simply contact a reputable REALTOR. Have a conversation on what you're looking for. You'll be able to trust that they'll take care of you & help get your goals met.
Answer Helpful?
6 days ago  |   Report   |   share
answer by Alex Hagopian    |   Visit My Website   |   Contact Me
Do you have the address? Let me know I'll look into it for you
Answer Helpful?
2 weeks ago  |   Report   |   share
Please read's Questions & Answers Community Guidelines.