I noticed the information on my home is not entirely correct. How would I go about updating my house's profile?

My house is at 3501 Sherwood Dr, Flint, MI 48503-2360
(0) | asked by: JaakeMI | share | 21 months ago | Report
2500 characters left
Answer Tips: Share your knowledge. Be on-topic . Refrain from self-promotion.
* Refer to our community guidelines.


Viewing Answers 1 - 2 of 2
answer by Natallia Tsarkouskaya    |   Visit My Website   |   Contact Me
Paul, This website syndicates the listings from MLS data base. If you are a Seller, then the best way to have it corrected is to discuss this with your Listing agent. Chances are the info about your listing may not be displayed correctly in MLS and (therefore) on hundreds of other websites. MLS would be the central way to correct any error. Hope it helps!
Answer Helpful?
9 months ago  |   Report   |   share
answer by Paul Raymond    |   Contact Me
Thank you for your question. What information is incorrect or you would like updated?
Answer Helpful?
21 months ago  |   Report   |   share
Please read Homes.com's Questions & Answers Community Guidelines.