What is the best method to get a HELOC (or simlar) on an invest property? (not owner occupied) Most lenders don't seem to do this?

Simply Put:
If buying an investment property with cash. What is the best way to get your cash back out of the investment property?
(0) | asked by: JJ | share | 6 months ago | Report
2500 characters left
Answer Tips: Share your knowledge. Be on-topic . Refrain from self-promotion.
* Refer to our community guidelines.


Viewing Answers 1 - 1 of 1
answer by Harjeet Bhatti    |   Visit My Website   |   Contact Me
The best way will be cash out if its long term goal. If its short term goal you can take HELOC. There are few Banks who will do HELOC. My speciality is in investment property, you can reach me through my profile.
Answer Helpful?
6 months ago  |   Report   |   share
Please read Homes.com's Questions & Answers Community Guidelines.