I am looking for a lender that does USDA construction to perm. mortgage. Does anyone know of any for PA?

(0) | asked by: C Boris | share | 5 months ago | Report
2500 characters left
Answer Tips: Share your knowledge. Be on-topic . Refrain from self-promotion.
* Refer to our community guidelines.


Viewing Answers 1 - 1 of 1
answer by Ed McKeown    |   Visit My Website   |   Contact Me
Try Bill Hagan With First Choice or Rosie Ortiz with Wayne Bank although this site does not allow me to put in their numbers Good Luck, Ed
Answer Helpful?
5 months ago  |   Report   |   share
Please read Homes.com's Questions & Answers Community Guidelines.