does the mrec require a hud 92564-cn to be signed by an fha buyer ,,its a apmplet for your protection get a home inspection

(0) | asked by: david houston | share | 6 months ago | Report
2500 characters left
Answer Tips: Share your knowledge. Be on-topic . Refrain from self-promotion.
* Refer to our community guidelines.


Viewing Answers 1 - 1 of 1
answer by Ed McKeown    |   Visit My Website   |   Contact Me
In PA this is not required by law although I do present this with both cash buyers and mortgage buyers.
Answer Helpful?
6 months ago  |   Report   |   share
Please read's Questions & Answers Community Guidelines.