It's nice to virtually meet you! Thank you for taking the time to learn a bit about me. I always struggle with a formal bio so figured it'd be easier to just give you some (fun!) facts about me instead.
1) I was born and raised in Vietnam but having spent almost 20 years in Houston, I consider myself a very proud Houstonian and a local expert. I am happily married to my beautiful wife and am beyond grateful that God has chosen me to be a father to two princesses. My older daughter is 4 years old and definitely runs our household! We also have a newborn who adds so much love and light into our lives.
2) I pursued a double major in college and graduated from Trinity University with a Bachelor of Science in Marketing and Finance. I loved school so much that I went on to get a Master of Science in Accounting from the University of Houston. I won't blame you if you're making the Asian assumptions in your head as you're reading this. I am indeed good at math and science and somewhat of a nerd at heart.
3) I was lucky enough to secure a nice, fancy corporate job as a Senior Financial Analyst for one of the biggest national commercial real estate companies after college. I learned a great deal during my six-year tenure there and got equipped with a wealth of knowledge in many different facets of the business. It was also during this time that I dabbled in real estate investment of various scales.
4) I love and breathe real estate, thus I decided to leave my corporate job to become a Realtor full-time. I have enjoyed every minute of it and appreciate the opportunity to pursue my passion day in and day out. In a city with over 40,000 Realtors, the competition is fierce but that's another reason why I love Houston.
5) I am a BIG fan of the city and think it pales to none in comparison. Houston has so much to offer - you can find everything you want and need here for a fraction of the cost. And, if you love food as much as I do, I guess we can consider ourselves very lucky! We will never go hungry here because there are over 10,000 restaurants at our disposal!
All kidding aside, I know you have many choices to consider when it comes to choosing a real estate professional, so thank you for taking the time to get to know me. I hope I get an opportunity to connect and meet you in person. I would love to share my passion with you and help you achieve your real estate dreams in whatever shape or form.
Let's connect and let me know how I can help!