Am a U.S. Army Veteran. Have been involved in real estate activities for many years. I initially established a rehabbing business venture, then sought further involvement in the profession by obtaining a real estate license in both Georgia and South Carolina. Soon afterward, I joined Keller Williams Augusta Partners, a leading brokerage firm throughout the United States and specialize in new and the resale of single-family homes. Enjoy working with people and look forward to meeting and exceeding all of your real estate needs and expectations. In addition, am a proud supporter of military members and their families. Am a dedicated professional with many years of experience in the sales of single-family homes in the Augusta, GA/CSRA market. I offer expertise in all facets of home buying and selling. Please feel free to ask me if there is anything else you would like to know. I look forward to partnering with you and tackling your next real estate endeavor. As an approved U.S. Military on the Move agent, I pledge to:
* Identify, understand and fulfill the Military Consumer’s stated needs.
* Understand the PCS process.
* Help the Military Consumer compare on-post housing options with purchasing/renting off post.
* Only accept referrals when I am well-qualified in the state area of interest.
* Provide rental assistance if necessary.
* Be knowledgeable and trustworthy, and take the time to show multiple areas.
* Provide resources to evaluate communities, schools, employment, commute times, medical providers, etc.
* Be organized and efficient, to ensure the best use of their time.
* Look out for the Military Consumer’s best interests and ensure they are receiving all benefits to which they are entitled. * Provide “above and beyond” service.
* Make every effort to develop opportunities to refer military buyers and sellers to fellow Leading RE firms through this program.
Looking forward to serving all your real estate needs, now and into the future. Let me know how I can help.