Texas New Homes For Sale
Texas New Homes For Sale
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,289 Sq. Ft.Rosenberg, TX 77469
- New4 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,922 Sq. Ft.Rosenberg, TX 77469
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,494 Sq. Ft.Hockley, TX 77447
- New5 Beds • 4 Baths • 3,646 Sq. Ft.Katy, TX 77493
- New4 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,996 Sq. Ft.Denton, TX 76207
- New4 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,674 Sq. Ft.Princeton, TX 75407
- New4 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,679 Sq. Ft.Haslet, TX 76052
- New4 Beds • 4 Baths • 3,257 Sq. Ft.Princeton, TX 75407
- New4 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,996 Sq. Ft.Princeton, TX 75407
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,404 Sq. Ft.Conroe, TX 77385
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,047 Sq. Ft.San Antonio, TX 78242
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,675 Sq. Ft.New Braunfels, TX 78130
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,863 Sq. Ft.San Antonio, TX 78245
- New3 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,963 Sq. Ft.San Antonio, TX 78254
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,373 Sq. Ft.Webster, TX 77598
You stopped by just in time to see these new new homes for sale.
Texas is culturally diverse and has a rich history dating back to the hard-won battle at Alamo, which earned the Lone Star state much sought after independence and freedom from Mexico. Texas is often thought of as the Wild West with many landmarks recognized for their historical significance. Regions within the state extend from the valleys and plains to the lowlands and Gulf Coast region. Hill Country is an eclectic region where more than 30 wineries abound bordered by metropolitan areas including the state capital of Austin. The Piney Woods region is diverse with its many national parks and state forests. The Gulf Coast region is an important resource for fueling the state's economy through its commercial fishing and shrimping industries. Magnificent canyons with multi-colored rock walls adorn the Panhandle Plains region of Texas, which is home to the popular nostalgic Route 66.
Texas has it all with a long list of places to visit and wonderful things to do. Entertainment can be found at theaters or you can sit back and enjoy the wonderful performance of a symphony. Fine-art galleries and museums are just a short drive away. Explore the many fine shops and outlet malls for great bargains. Those who like outdoor adventures and sports will enjoy horseback riding or taking in a football game to watch the Dallas Cowboys or Houston Oilers. The state is well known for its outstanding chili and finger-licking-good BBQs. Rodeos, stock shows and round-ups are a great way to truly experience the Wild West at its best.