Utah Homes For Sale
Utah Homes For Sale
- New3 Beds • 1,525 Sq. Ft.Beryl, UT 84714
- New4 Beds • 4 Baths • 3,028 Sq. Ft.Brigham City, UT 84302
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,488 Sq. Ft.Layton, UT 84041
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,089 Sq. Ft.Ogden, UT 84404
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 3,928 Sq. Ft.Park City, UT 84098
- New7 Beds • 8 Baths • 4,153 Sq. Ft.Washington, UT 84780
- New2 Beds • 3 Baths • 5,268 Sq. Ft.Brigham City, UT 84302
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,578 Sq. Ft.Syracuse, UT 84075
- New3 Beds • 1 Bath • 1,524 Sq. Ft.Brigham City, UT 84302
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,398 Sq. Ft.Garden City, UT 84028
- New0 AcresMona, UT 84645
- New6 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,741 Sq. Ft.Orem, UT 84097
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,400 Sq. Ft.Taylorsville, UT 84129
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 2,956 Sq. Ft.Lehi, UT 84043
- New4 Beds • 4 Baths • 3,296 Sq. Ft.Ogden, UT 84403
You stopped by just in time to see these new homes for sale.
Utah continually ranks as one of the best states to live in. The economy is strong, and the cost of living is low. Better still, it has one of the most spectacular landscapes on earth. New communities feature an array of home styles from traditional to modern, and Utah's largest homebuilder has earned numerous awards for style, warranty and energy efficiency.
New development is happening all along Interstate 15, although the majority of residents live in the northern metro region along the Wasatch Mountains. Urban sprawl has reached nearly every corner of the Salt Lake Valley and is steadily connecting Salt Lake City with Provo to the south. Herriman, Eagle Mountain, and Saratoga Springs are popular communities for new families and single professionals. Buyers can also look over the Oquirrh Mountains to the west. Tooele and Grantsville offer some the best prices on new construction. Residents of northern Utah enjoy easy access to a variety of recreational activities, including hiking, biking and world-class skiing. Buyers looking for premier alpine beauty can check out the higher-priced ski havens around Park City. Southern Utah is worlds away from the north in terms of geography. This region features world-renowned national parks, including Zion, Bryce Canyon and Arches. The city of St. George continues to attract investors and sun seekers looking for Southwest-style architecture and some respite from winter snow.
Utah's economy is entrepreneurial, information-driven, and one of the nation's friendliest to new startups. The University of Utah is a global leader in healthcare and cancer research, and the Provo city area is quickly becoming another Silicon Valley. Technology, mining, government, cattle ranching, salt production, and tourism are some of the major industries. The Mormon religion continues to drive much of the local culture, as Utah is the most religiously homogenous state in the country. This contributes positively to job growth, new business, and the low unemployment rate.