Washington Homes For Sale
Washington Homes For Sale
- New3 Beds • 1 Bath • 1,340 Sq. Ft.Seattle, WA 98178
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 1,014 Sq. Ft.Kirkland, WA 98034
- New4 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,506 Sq. Ft.Sumner, WA 98390
- New3 Beds • 3 Baths • 3,560 Sq. Ft.Seattle, WA 98116
- New2 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,409 Sq. Ft.Kirkland, WA 98034
- New4 Beds • 2 Baths • 2,428 Sq. Ft.Edgewood, WA 98372
- New4 Beds • 2 Baths • 2,494 Sq. Ft.Spokane, WA 99223
- New4 Beds • 2 Baths • 2,632 Sq. Ft.Spokane Valley, WA 99206
- Open 8/133 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,191 Sq. Ft.Richland, WA 99352
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 3,821 Sq. Ft.Spokane, WA 99204
- New0 AcresSpokane, WA 99212
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,497 Sq. Ft.Spokane Valley, WA 99216
- New-- AcresSpokane, WA 99217
- New5 Beds • 3 Baths • 3,092 Sq. Ft.Milton, WA 98354
- New-- AcresPasco, WA 99301
You stopped by just in time to see these new homes for sale.
The heart of the Pacific Northwest, Washington has been nicknamed "The Evergreen State." The state developed out of the western portion of the Washington Territory ceded by Britain in 1846. Washington is the 18th largest state and and 13th most populous. Nearly 60 percent of the Washington state population lives in the Seattle metropolitan area. Popular homes in Washington State are typically 4-bedroom and 3-full bath.
The top cities in Washington state, according to 2014 state population estimates, are Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, and Vancouver. Seattle is the seat of King County and is a coastal inlet seaport city. In July of 2013, Seattle was the fastest-growing city in the United States. The city has a very hilly topography, and many of the areas are aptly named for it: Capitol Hill, First Hill, and Beacon Hill. One of the most iconic views of the state is the Seattle Skyline view from Queen Anne Hill, which captures the Space Needle and Mount Rainier in the background. Seattle is located in the Pacific Ring of Fire, which makes it prone to major earthquakes. Some of the major neighborhoods in the area include North Seattle (north of Lake Washington Ship Canal), Broadview, Bitter Lake, Crown Hill, and Greenwood.
The economy in Seattle is supported by a combination of older industrial companies, clean technology companies, and "new economy" technology companies. The Port of Seattle accounts for significant trade with Asia as well as cruises to Alaska. Seattle has a strong economy and is well-known for the presence of star-up companies and businesses, particularly in terms of green building. The city government committed to making Seattle become the first climate neutral city, meaning that they are working towards a goal of having zero greenhouse gas emissions per capita by 2030. The city is also fondly known for its high consumption of coffee. Some of the mot successful coffee shops include Starbucks, Seattle's Best Coffee, and Tully's.